Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

www.forum-wanadoo.tk

Asked Modified Viewed 2,389 times
W
Wanabo
W
Wanabo 10
www.probemyip.com/probe-my-ip-80x15.png
pHp-Fusion.Asia & pHp-Fusion.Fr & pHp-Fusion.Cn are available for a localized support community. Send PB for info.
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 598 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 94 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Opened up my first forum ever. Before switching to php fusion tried mambo, phpbbplus, simplemachinesforum and a couple of others. But I was pleased with the simplicity of setting up php fusion. Didn't get lost in the options like in all the other community builders.

OK about my site. It's intended solely as a forum, but perhaps I will expand it.

It's an independant forum about a Dutch ADSL provider, to provide help and guidance to their users. So the lanquage is Dutch.

Please comment on anything you should like to.

redirect url www.forum-wanadoo.tk
direct url http://forum-wanadoo.ath.cx/fusion/

I have a couple of questions though.

- when a user registers, he can not use the dot.tk redirect link. It must be a direct link. But I want the dot.tk to work!:( How? resolved

- when hoovering over clickable links the direct url is shown. How can I prevent that?

- I use the PFT-Red theme, but I want the grey titel bars from the forum in the same color style as the home page. How do I change that? resolved

Perhaps my questions should be posted at technical support or something like that. In that case my apologies.
Edited by Wanabo on 19-02-2006 11:59,
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

Post Your Site

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

W
W
Wanabo 10
www.probemyip.com/probe-my-ip-80x15.png
pHp-Fusion.Asia & pHp-Fusion.Fr & pHp-Fusion.Cn are available for a localized support community. Send PB for info.
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 598 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 94 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet