Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Private messages error

Asked Modified Viewed 2,034 times
J
jimmy_newyork
J
Have a great day!
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 24 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hi All, I am wondering if the last few updates might have something to do with this problem I am having. Out of the blue I can't preview, reply, or send a private message on my site. The only thing I've changed in the last week or so is add in those security patches and updates to bring the site up to ver 303.

Anyway when I try and do a preview, reply or send of a private message I get this error from the web server. Could this be a server problem and not anything to do with Fusion?

Thanks
-Jim

*************PASTED*****************************
You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.smallbore.us home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer
0 replies

1 post

J
jimmy_newyork
J
Have a great day!
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 24 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
answered

Just an FYI this problem must have been with the Web Host becuase it started working the next day.

-Jim
0 replies

Category Forum

Bugs and Errors - 6

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 1 post
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet