Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

MySQL Errors with 6.00.301 upgrade

Asked Modified Viewed 3,314 times
_
_cWk_
_
_cWk_ 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hey i just updated my v6.00.206 fusion cms to v6.00.301, and now i am experiencing some minor and not so minor mysql issues. First of all, under news in the backend, i see "Table 'xXxXxXx_w101.fusion_news_cats' doesn't exist" just under "Add News" and whenever i post new news, fusion tells me the news had been added, but it is never seen on the news page.

Also, my infusions panel is messed up really bad. This is what it says:

Warning: main(../infusions/file_uploads/infusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xXxXxXx/public_html/administration/infusions.php on line 134

Warning: main(../infusions/file_uploads/infusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xXxXxXx/public_html/administration/infusions.php on line 134

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../infusions/file_uploads/infusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xXxXxXx/public_html/administration/infusions.php on line 134

Warning: main(../infusions/newsletter_panel/infusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xXxXxXx/public_html/administration/infusions.php on line 134

Warning: main(../infusions/newsletter_panel/infusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xXxXxXx/public_html/administration/infusions.php on line 134

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../infusions/newsletter_panel/infusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xXxXxXx/public_html/administration/infusions.php on line 134

Any ideas? Thanks. B)
Edited by _cWk_ on 05-01-2006 05:51,
0 replies

3 posts

S
Sheldon
S
Sheldon King
Technical Administrator
IT Solutions Provider
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 616 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 74 threads in the forums
answered

You didnt run the update file before uploading the new files to the server!

Ahh, if you can revert back and then try running the update file for the database that would probably fix your problems. In any case make backups of everything (db and files) before doing any major changes.

Follow the steps in the readme files and you shouldnt have a problem.
0 replies
_
_cWk_
_
_cWk_ 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
answered

Thanks alot man, but i can't really reverse the changes. All the files are good, just the db is messed. I ran the db update through the backend, but its still really messed up. Something tells me it didnt work. What can i do now?

BTW, the file i downloaded had no documentation (h**p://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/php-fusion/php-fusion-6.00.301-upgrade.zip?download).
Edited by _cWk_ on 05-01-2006 22:50,
0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

The errors above are saying they cannot find your infusions, the upgrade file just updates two db tables. Check you have not removed any infusions without defusing them.
0 replies

Category Forum

Bugs and Errors - 6

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 3 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet