Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Seo analyzer for V 9.10.20 - some very important change

Asked Modified Viewed 1,185 times
D
danyab
D
danyab 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 76 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 21 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I user some free seo analyzer site for see what i must to improve for my site to be more good on google search and i have some things that are basics to be maked for a good position in google:
1.) Home page is index.php is important to be just site domain. Site title start with Home - and after that is site title... how can remove Home - ? without change at every update!? Domain name and /index.php have some title meta and isn't ok, can redirect index.php to domain name on all site?
2.) Sitemap - i user a sitemap from RobiNN but in last time don't work and i get an errror... is posible to be error because my locale is Romanian?
3.) H1 on title - No H1 tag was found. For the best SEO results there should be exactly one H1 tag on each page.
4.) On my site are 12 pages - Duplicate meta descriptions who to fix this?
5.) Something about redirect but i don't understand very good this. WWW Canonicalization? Does your site appear on more than one URL?
The www and non-www versions of your URL are not redirected to the same site. This website uses URLs with www and non-www subdomain. This may cause duplicate content and bad links to your website.
6.) Schema Meta Data ?Does your content include relevant Schema.org metadata? No Schema.org data found on your page.
7.) Last but very important is from Google console that said: Page is not mobile friendly - This page can be difficult to use on a mobile device. Issue - clickable elements too close together and text too small to read on mobile.

Can help me someone to solve this? Maybe is important to be consider this point important for next update at version 9.10 for all users?

I use 5 analyzer and this 7 are common problems on all.
0 replies

2 posts

S
sasha2002
S
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 26 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 9 threads in the forums
answered

About 4(dublicate Meta) this is something that you do somewhere, i don't have it on my site.
About 5, If your site is NONwww like 'site.com' then site 'www.site.com' need to redirect to 'site.com' this can be done by webserver or hosting
About 3,6 and 7, Design your own site theme and make it 'mobile friendly' and include all what you want!
0 replies
D
danyab
D
danyab 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

Thanks for reply.
I will search why i have duplicate Meta, about 5 i solve problem.
About a Theme mobile frendly i don't have enoght knowledge to design myself.
Maybe RobiNN will make this on next version on Magazine theme to solve Issue - clickable elements too close together and text too small to read on mobile

Thanks for help
Edited by danyab on 20-03-2022 11:41,
0 replies

Category Forum

SEO & SEF - 9

Labels

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 2 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

D
D
danyab 10
  • Member, joined since
S
S
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 26 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 9 threads in the forums

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet