Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

PHPFusion 9.10.00 and Nginx as webserver

Asked Modified Viewed 1,050 times
S
sasha2002
S
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 26 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 9 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hi,

Can you advice how to setup Nginx for SEO Friendly URL?
No .htaccess here.
0 replies

6 posts

R
Anonymous User
R
Anonymous User 367
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 939 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Answered 20 questions
answered
Veteran Member

This is not a bad question. I have never actually tested SEO on NGINX. I have to test it and then I'll post how to do it.
0 replies
R
Anonymous User
R
Anonymous User 367
  • Answered 20 questions
answered
Veteran Member

I have this on my localhost and it works, nothing sepcial
location / {
 try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php$is_args$args;
 autoindex on;
}
0 replies
S
sasha2002
S
answered

Is working, why i think before that is not working because i got links like that :
https://site/infusions/forum/index.php?section=latest
That is not part of "administration/permalink.php?aid=f2973a7fcdffab26&edit=forums"

Also Sitemap Generator create links like mention before with infusions in name.....
An no settings for Google Analytics and Google Ads... I understood for Ads, but Analytics is used so widely by all users.
0 replies
R
Anonymous User
R
Anonymous User 367
  • Answered 20 questions
answered
Veteran Member

Also Sitemap Generator create links like mention before with infusions in name

I know, but currently there is no easy way how to load permalinks in my sitemap infusion.

If you need to load custom scripts use this infusion https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...e/?id=1184. We will not add the Google Analytics setting directly to the system. And it's not good idea because that tracking code from google can change. So if Google changes it, users will have to fix system files (or wait for update)..
0 replies
S
sasha2002
S
answered

https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...e/?id=1184
Can't download it(I'm logged in).

Another things is related also to this : https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...ost_209569
Cant make a Home without index.php or other name in it... Bad for SEO at all.

And with all this things I'm really think that i choose bad CMS for my need, even if you have all what i need, that is not working good, or it need a lot of customization that will disappear after an update......
I'm little disappointed....

When i try to add attachment here, got this :
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method DefenderImageValidation::mime_check() in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/defender/validation/upload.php:104 Stack trace: #0 /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/defender/validation.php(104): Upload->verify_file_upload() #1 /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/defender.php(608): DefenderValidation::getValidated() #2 /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/defender.php(488): Defender->validate() #3 /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/defender.php(687): Defender->formSanitizer(Array, '', 'file_attachment...', false) #4 /home/phpfusion/public_html/infusions/forum/classes/threads/threads.php(732): form_sanitizer(Array, '', 'file_attachment...'wink #5 /home/phpfusion/public_html/infusions/forum/classes/threads/threads.php(558): PHPFusionForumsThreadsForumThreads->handleQuickReply() #6 /home/phpfusion/public_html/infusions/forum/classes/server.php(514): PHPFusionForumsThreadsForumThreads->setThreadInfo() #7 /home/phpfusion/public_html/infusions/forum/classes/threads/v in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/defender/validation/upload.php on line 104
0 replies
R
Anonymous User
R
Anonymous User 367
  • Answered 20 questions
answered
Veteran Member

Cant make a Home without index.php

You can use .htaccess trick that remove index.php (Google it...)

And with all this things I'm really think that i choose bad CMS for my need, even if you have all what i need, that is not working good, or it need a lot of customization that will disappear after an update......

You probably never saw Drupal or similar lol. Every cms require some sort of customizations. There are no cms that have literally all the features that people want. There are addons/plugins for this.

---

Omg this site has a lot of problems.. And unfortunately I don't have access to it, so I cannot fix it. Need to wait for @Chan he can fix this site.

Here is link for my Github where you can download all my addons at once

Everything is possible without editing core files.. Don't tell me no. I created this my support https://php-fusion.eu/ that has everything customized and it works fine after every update.
0 replies

Category Forum

SEO & SEF - 9

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 6 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

S
S
R
R
Anonymous User 367
  • Answered 20 questions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet