Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Not Trying To Reinvent The Wheel

Asked Modified Viewed 646 times
V
Vyper69
V
Unprecedented Times call for Unprecedented Measures
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 551 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 146 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I know, I ask a lot of questions, and help on this. I am not a coder, and god I hate reading tutorials with a passion. It is like trying to read Chinese to me. My brain just does not function in that way. I am a cut and paste type of guy, it's that simple.

Want me to right an Article, a News Story, even a Book, which I am working on. I am that guy. Just numbers, symbols, and stuff like that do not compute in this old brain. I try things 500 different ways, and if they don't work out, I throw it away, and move on.

As far as tables go, that is what I know. Hell my Dreamweaver is 20 years old. My Photoshop, is as about that old too.

So when I ask for help, and you provide me code, I use it. Then at any point I am working on something similar, I usually just go back, copy and paste the code and make needed changes for the next project.
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

General Discussion

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

V
V
Unprecedented Times call for Unprecedented Measures
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 551 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 146 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet