Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Receiving Errors on This Site: Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/p

Asked Modified Viewed 1,270 times
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=24]HELP WANTED FOR PHP-FUSION PROJECTS[/size]
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 120 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 44 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I have no idea why, but I am experiencing errors appearing at the top of the page on this site and they display on every single page too, not only certain pages. I experienced these same errors when I was logged into my IllusiveEnterprises Username too. I tried 3 other Browsers and I still get the errors so it must be something wrong with the coding or a bug somewhere. Here are the exact errors I am receiving:

Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 373

Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 374

Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 373

Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 374

Can someone please check into this and let me know what is causing these errors and if it's something I need to do to fix them or if it is on PHPFusion's end? I have attached a Screenshot of the errors to this Thread.
SkeeredOfMyMind attached the following image:
Image not found
0 replies

5 posts

F
Falk
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

Your profile have been updated, you may need to request another password. Let me know how it goes.
0 replies
— 1 month later —
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
answered

Thanks Falk. I can login just fine. I appreciate your help with helping me recover this account.

Your profile have been updated, you may need to request another password. Let me know how it goes.
0 replies
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
  • Member, joined since
answered

Does anyone out there have any idea why I am experiencing these Errors here on the Main Site that seems to be affecting my ability to "Checkout" after I have Add-Ons in my Cart? I never had this issue before until I noticed these Errors. I cannot even click the Add to Cart button on ANY Add-On at all but the Free Download Now button places the Add-Ons in my Cart. However, I still cannot get the Add-Ons. I cannot get past the "Secure Checkout" page when trying to get these Add-Ons. When I click the Pay With Fusion Coins button, nothing happens whatsoever and I cannot download not a single new thing that I do not already have in my Downloads from prior to this. I experienced this on the other Username I was using as well, so it does not seem to be JUST this Username. I am linking it to the Error Messages I am seeing also because I never experienced this issue until I started seeing these Error Messages. Is anyone else experiencing these errors? Does anyone know what is going on? I want to download some Add-Ons and things for my site but can't due to this and it has been ongoing for WEEKS now. I am getting very, very frustrated. Can someone, PLEASE help me?

Here are the EXACT Error Messages I am seeing at the very top of this site on EVERY SINGLE PAGE:

1 reply
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
  • Member, joined since
answered

If you stick with me this time we can solve it, Again did you try to request a new password and reset it from this site?
Here : https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/lostpass...ssword.php ( Logout First ).

Thank you so much Falk, resetting my Password again cleared all of those errors up. I did reset it once and it didn't fix it but it did the second time for whatever reason. I do have another issue, however. Here is my next issue:
I was told in order to be able to download from the Marketplace (I cannot and have not been able to for months and months, I had to create a Wallet Account. I have done that but I cannot get the Identity Verification to work. It will not upload the Photo of my Drivers License, it sits and does nothing. Can you help me with this too, please?
1 reply
— 4 months later —
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
  • Member, joined since
answered

Hi, glad it works now. The ID verification is not required for the wallet to be OK. It is still in development from our side.

Thanks so much. Hopefully, everything on this site will be ready soon. I have recruited some new Infusion, Panel, Theme & ETC Developers, Designers & Coders for PHPFusion. They have just joined here and are going to develop some Infusions and Panels I've wanted forever. They will likely want to sell some of the more complex ones in the Marketplace though so I hope it is fixed very soon.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 5 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

F
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
S
S
  • Member, joined since

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet