Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

been a long time

Asked Modified Viewed 1,163 times
S
sandleaf
S
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I Am sorry to hear about Nick. I recall using a beta version before it was released to the general public!

Anyways, in honour of Nick Jones. Ive chosen to utilize php-fusion for the company's web site. 1 problem, I do not program anymore, infact I do not even have a computer!
I want understand out there with a valid company who'd design a site using php combination (motif and all of the addons I have a symbol.) And server with cpanel, domain.
Its a Landscaping company so that it'll probably be a whole entire new ball component for PHP fusion. :-)
Im prepared to go threw a personal individual if they're a staff member. (Security reason sorry) if maybe you will need a physical workplace.
BTW, the servers I'd like nearest to Tampa Bay as you possibly can. Hurry for my clients ya know.
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

General Discussion

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

S
S
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet