Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Nebula Theme Installation

Asked Modified Viewed 2,826 times
A
afoster
A
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 725 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 128 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I Installed the stable version of php-fusion 9 (not an upgrade of 7.02.07) and the installation went well after fixing a php_session location error. That error was not a php-fusion issue but a webhost issue. The question I have is during the installation I was asked if I wanted the Nebula theme installed and I said yes, and now I can't seem to change the theme to the original PHP_FUSION theme. Am I missing something? Also, during the installation I entered the Website titleI wanted, but it doesn't display anywhere on my website. Is that a Nebula theme issue or am I missing something again?

While the wait for this new version has been a long time coming, I am happy to see that it is finally finished and is certainly a step up from most CMS' and definitely better than version 7. It will take a lot of getting used to and learning but I expect it will be worth it. Nice work to everyone involved.

UPDATE: I think what I was trying to delete was the home page which I assume I can change to a page that I write? I am still trying to find out where the site name is supposed to be displayed because it is not visible anywhere.
Edited by afoster on 28-04-2017 23:02,
0 replies

1 post

C
Chan
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Hi @afoster bro, been a long time since we talked. How are you?

Ok, for the issue let me find " I can't seem to change the theme to the original PHP_FUSION theme." What theme are you referring to?
To switch theme, simply go to the "System Admin > Theme Manager" in the Administration.
Otherwise, you can also try "System Admin > Theme Settings".
Also check your user profile and make sure the user theme is set to "Default"

Go to "System > Main" to change the site title, and opening page to the page you desired .. i.e viewpage.php?page_id=xx

Let us know if any problems.
0 replies

Category Forum

Settings - 9

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 1 post
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

A
A
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 725 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 128 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
C
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet