Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

View counter with Geo targetting or something.

Asked Modified Viewed 1,372 times
D
DelaGhetto
D
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 7 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 5 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

So what i want to do is for the profile.php i want to add page view counter with something like a geo target and ip logger.So what i want is that the counter not count after 1ip just like in an hour once or something. and i could see where is the view was came from.So i want to see the referral the ip and the country.Users would have their own viewcounters and a simple system could count the views into credits.I dont know if theres any infusion or something like that out there i couldnt found.I also would pay for something like that! :)
So simply something like at the profile panel the users could see how much visits were on their profile (so the visits on like the profile "profile.php?lookup=1" ....And they could see how much credits it worth. I as the admin to my website could also see from where is the views was came from so the referrer and ip and the country.(could detect the cheaters...)
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

Panels and Infusions

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

D
D
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 7 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 5 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet