Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Atom-X Theme

Asked Modified Viewed 78,021 times
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
  • Answered 6 questions
asked
Super Admin

[mp]992[/mp]
Edited by N/A on 24-10-2018 09:40,
0 replies

218 posts

C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Hello mates, first of all this theme is awesome, very good job, I know this test themes and this is in no case a complete and perfect theme because this theme is moving to version 8, I installed this theme on my site and am translating what is necessary to leave functional as it is very good song, but I've seen a problem, my website I have it in maintenance, but with this theme because if I come from another device (like you want to access the web as a user, you should see the maintenance message) because this issue the maintenance system leaves me blank if access to it is totally blank can not see the message you can access for maintenance or admin.

What's wrong with the theme? this happened to me and the same with the theme fix ddrain and modifying a few lines but this is not where they are.

I am sorry not to have a good English since this text was translated with google translator.

Regards and good job.
- by cirius

My first thought is the redirection. I think it is either the login redirect() or the maintenance script's form action.
0 replies
O
overhjorten
O
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 21 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
answered

I am not sure if this is the right place but since it happened right after i tried to use Atom-X theme I thought it a good place to start.

The situation is this:

I tried to change the main theme of my hompage from one theme t Atom-X and in the procces I might have installed Atom-X wrong which meant that it not only shows a blank page. Is there a way to change it back without resetting th content?

Link: http://impuritygaming.com/nerdrage/ne...e/news.php

Any help would be welcome
0 replies
C
cirius
C
cirius 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 8 posts on the community forums.
answered

Hello mates, first of all this theme is awesome, very good job, I know this test themes and this is in no case a complete and perfect theme because this theme is moving to version 8, I installed this theme on my site and am translating what is necessary to leave functional as it is very good song, but I've seen a problem, my website I have it in maintenance, but with this theme because if I come from another device (like you want to access the web as a user, you should see the maintenance message) because this issue the maintenance system leaves me blank if access to it is totally blank can not see the message you can access for maintenance or admin.

What's wrong with the theme? this happened to me and the same with the theme fix ddrain and modifying a few lines but this is not where they are.

I am sorry not to have a good English since this text was translated with google translator.

Regards and good job.
- by cirius

My first thought is the redirection. I think it is either the login redirect() or the maintenance script's form action.
- by hien

Hello mate, thanks for your answer, I really took to phpfusion three years but I know both your code, I have done translations and modified some but not complicated, now do not know how to solve this problem, is there any way to fix it without touching both the code?

greetings.
0 replies
C
cirius
C
cirius 10
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

I am not sure if this is the right place but since it happened right after i tried to use Atom-X theme I thought it a good place to start.

The situation is this:

I tried to change the main theme of my hompage from one theme t Atom-X and in the procces I might have installed Atom-X wrong which meant that it not only shows a blank page. Is there a way to change it back without resetting th content?

Link: http://impuritygaming.com/nerdrage/ne...e/news.php

Any help would be welcome
- by overhjorten

Hi I mate, I'm Spanish but I'm going to explain translated best.

Enter the Administration menu - Settings within the Principal a. You stand on the part of 'Entry page' 'and write there: /nerdrage/news.php and keep the settings, if it does not work and you have to change your hosting access system.

A greeting.
0 replies
O
overhjorten
O
answered

Hi Cirius

I am not entirely sure what you mean?

The problem is that i cannot enter the homepage so i am not able to enter admin menu. Unless it is an admin page that is different from the one on the actual homepage?
0 replies
C
cirius
C
cirius 10
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Hi I mate, I understand, having no access you can not change it, but if you can from your hosting, you plan an image for you to coax as my English is very bad.
greetings.
sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/2014/09/23/mini_140923082136698617.jpg
0 replies
O
overhjorten
O
answered

Hi Cirius.

I look at my hosting company and I could not get to this administration menu you showed in the picture. I seem to remember working in something like it but cannot remember where. Is there an other way to access that admin menu?
0 replies
C
cirius
C
cirius 10
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Hi Cirius.

I look at my hosting company and I could not get to this administration menu you showed in the picture. I seem to remember working in something like it but cannot remember where. Is there an other way to access that admin menu?
- by overhjorten

Hello mate, and that's the database, if you can not access this it can be difficult to solve, how your server and you had loaded the functional php fusion?
0 replies
O
overhjorten
O
answered

I loaded my php fusion via a ftp program. called cyberduck
Edited by overhjorten on 24-09-2014 08:58,
0 replies
C
Craig
C
Craig 14
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 4,462 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 212 threads in the forums
answered
Fusioneer

If your still getting blank just delete the Atom-X Theme folder then you will be able to access your site again.
0 replies
O
overhjorten
O
answered

If your still getting blank just delete the Atom-X Theme folder then you will be able to access your site again.
- by Craig

Thanks for the help both of you but this did the trick! It reverted back to the default theme can i could put the old theme back up! Thanks again!
0 replies
C
Craig
C
Craig 14
answered
Fusioneer

No problem. :)
0 replies
X
Xantilyst
X
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
answered

Hi,

Do somebody know how you can change the background of the Atom X theme?
The site is: thegaminglaw.nl

If u want more info you can comment

Thanks for your time!
0 replies
C
cirius
C
cirius 10
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Hi buddies, I'm coming to the subject aimed'm translating into Spanish, but I still have the same problem, when maintenance and active as I disconnect after this all white, and there is no possibility to enter.

Does anyone know the problem?

Thank you very much a greeting.
0 replies
C
Craig
C
Craig 14
answered
Fusioneer

Yeah You can not use add_to_head function when on maintenance.php or go.php hien should code the fix for it.
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Wait for us a while. I'm putting all my energy @ Version 7.03 to make sure it blast out the roof. When it comes, we'll be also updating the whole Atom-X and put all to a fix.

Regards.
0 replies
C
Craig
C
Craig 14
answered
Fusioneer

No hard.

What file is your add_to_head function used in hien? Please tell me you use add to head in only one file?

Anyway just add this everywhere before add to head is used for now....

if (FUSION_SELF !=="maintenance.php"  && FUSION_SELF !=="go.php") {
add_to_head("HIENS SCRIPTS");
}
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

I just downloaded the pack from this site. Atm, I'm looking at templates/header.php, I don't see any problem.

This is what it should be at templates/header.php

require_once INCLUDES."output_handling_include.php";
require_once INCLUDES."header_includes.php";
require_once THEME."theme.php";
require_once THEMES."templates/render_functions.php";
if ($settings['maintenance'] == "1" && ((iMEMBER && $settings['maintenance_level'] == "1" && $userdata['user_id'] != "1") || ($settings['maintenance_level'] > $userdata['user_level']))) {
   redirect(BASEDIR."maintenance.php");
}

Guest will see maintenance page. If you site settings is set to maintenance on, it should redirect to maintenance.
0 replies
C
Craig
C
Craig 14
answered
Fusioneer

Not the point read. :G

add_to_head will crash on maintenance and go.php because its not handled there.
0 replies
J
JoiNNN
J
JoiNNN 10
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 850 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 100 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

If in a theme use add_to_head() only inside the render_page() function, in any other situations just do
if (function_exists('add_to_head')) {
   add_to_head('Your Code');
}
is faster and cleaner.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 218 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 44 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet