Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

V8: Location Locale Help

Asked Modified Viewed 18,908 times
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
  • Answered 6 questions
asked
Super Admin

The format we are using for the states (your input should be as follows) - Latest Build:

$states['Sweden'] = construct_array("Blekinge,Bohuslän,Dalarna,Dalsland,Lappland,Gotland,Gästrikland,Halland,Hälsingland,Jämtland,Närke,Medelpad,Norrbotten,Härjedalen,Skåne,Södermanland,Småland,Stockholm,Uppland,Värmland,Västerbotten,Västernorrland,Västmanland,Västergötland,Ångermanland,Öland,Östergötland");

Roadmap Demo Page: http://phpfusion.me/locale/English/thankyou.php

Everyone is welcome to contribute to our biggest roadmap after all. I can't handle this alone.
We're just about to begin with states, then city, then ip, then geocode. I hope this CMS can handle a locale map like no other CMS has ever done before... and this take a huge effort.

With this information, we'll be able to use this information, to do better codes. Let's go, we need all the help we can! If you're from a country that is missing in our repo, please help to the construct_array(); function.

All source code will be given to v7 user profile as well upon completion. I will personally develop and submit a v7 addon for the selectors with some of the stuff developed in 8.

<?php
/*-------------------------------------------------------+
| PHPFusion Content Management System Version 7 & 8
| Copyright (C) 2002 - 2013 Nick Jones
| http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/
+--------------------------------------------------------+
| Project File: Satellite Project of Geo Location
| Filename: geomap.inc.php
| Author: PHPFusion 8 Development Team
| Coded by : Frederick MC Chan
| With Codes from PHPFusion Communities Authors
| Registered in php-fusion.co.uk under the username of:
|
| Domi (Scandinavia), Basti (Germany), Thomas-SVK (Slovakia),
| afoster (USA), Kamillo (Poland), Dimki (Greece),
| Creatium (Lithuania), douwe_yntema (Netherlands),
| JoiNNN (Romania), EphyxHU (Hungary), afaaro (Somalia),
| Jikaka (Russia)
| Version : 8.1.1 (please update every commit)
| This program is released as free software under the
| Affero GPL license. You can redistribute it and/or
| modify it under the terms of this license which you
| can read by viewing the included agpl.txt or online
| at www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl.html. Removal of this
| copyright header is strictly prohibited without
| written permission from the original author(s).
+--------------------------------------------------------*/

$states['Taiwan,Province-of-China'] = array();
$states['Tajikistan'] = array();
$states['Tanzania,United-Republic-of'] = array();
$states['Thailand'] = construct_array("Amnat Charoen,Ang Thong,Bangkok Metropolis,Bueng Kan,Buri Ram,Chachoengsao,Chai Nat,Chaiyaphum,Chanthaburi,Chiang Mai,Chiang Rai,Chon Buri,Chumphon,Kalasin,Kamphaeng Phet,Kanchanaburi,Khon Kaen,Krabi,Lampang,Lamphun,Loei,Lop Buri,Mae Hong Son,Maha Sarakham,Mukdahan,Nakhon Nayok,Nakhon Pathom,Nakhon Phanom,Nakhon Ratchasima,Nakhon Sawan,Nakhon Si Thammarat,Nan,Narathiwat,Nong Bua Lam Phu,Nong Khai,Nonthaburi,Pathum Thani,Pattani,Phangnga,Phantthalung,Phayao,Phetchabun,Phetchaburi,Phichit,Phitsanulok,Phrae,Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya,Phuket,Prachin Buri,Prachuap Khiri Khan,Ranong,Ratchaburi,Rayong,Roi Et,Sa Kaeo,Sakon Nakhon,Samut Prakan,Samut Sakhon,Samut Songkhram,Saraburi,Satun,Sing Buri,Si Sa Ket,Songkhla,Sukhothai,Suphan Buri,Surat Thani,Surin,Tak,Trang,Trat,Ubon Ratchathani,Udon Thani,Uthai Thani,Uttaradit,Yala,Yasothon");
$states['Togo'] = array();
$states['Tokelau'] = array();
$states['Tonga'] = array();
$states['Trinidad-and-Tobago'] = array();
$states['Tunisia'] = array();
$states['Turkey'] = array();
$states['Turkmenistan'] = array();
$states['Turks-and-Caicos-Islands'] = array();
$states['Tuvalu'] = array();

$states['Uganda'] = array();
$states['Ukraine'] = array();
$states['United-Arab-Emirates'] = array();
$states['United-Kingdom'] = construct_array("Aberdeen,Aberdeenshire,Anglesey,Angus,Antrim,Ards,Argyll and Bute,Armagh,Ballymena,Ballymoney,Bambridge,Barnsley,Bath and North East Somerset,Bedford,Belfast,Birmingham,Blackburn with Darwen,Blackpool,Blaenau Gwent,Bolton,Bourmemouth,Bracknell Forest,Bradford,Bridgend,Brighton and Hove,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Bury,Caerphilly,Calderdale,Cambridgeshire,Cardiff,Carmarthenshire,Carrickfergus,Castlereah,Central Bedfordshire,Ceredigion,Cheshire East,Cheshire West and Chester,Clackmannanshire,Coleraine,Conwy,Cookstown,COmwall,Conventry,Craigavon,Cumbria,Darlington,Denbighshire,Derby,Derbyshire,Derry,Devon,Doncaster,Dorset,Down,Dudley,Dumfries and Galloway,Dundee,Dungannon,Durham,East Ayrshire,East Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,East Renfrewshire,East Riding of Yorkshire,East Sussex,Edinburgh,Eilean Siar,Essex,Falkirk,Fermanagh,Fife,Flintshire,Gateshead,Glasgow,Gloucestershire,Greater London,Gwynedd,Halton,Hampshire,Hartlepool,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Highland,Inverclyde,Isle of Wight,Isles of Scilly,Kent,Kingston upon Hull,Kirklees,Knowsley,Lancashire,Larne,Leeds,Leicester,Leicestershire,Limavady,Lincolnshire,Lisburn,Liverpool,Luton,Magherafelt,Manchester,Medway,Merthyr Tydfil,Middlesbrough,Midlothian,Milton Keynes,Monmouthshire,Moray,Moyle,Neath Port Talbot,Newcastle upon Tyne,Newport,Newry and Mourne,Newtownabbey,Norfolk,Northamptonshire,North Ayrshire,North Down,North East Licolnshire,North Lanarkshire,North Lincolnshire,North Somerset,North Tyneside,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,Nottingham,Nottinghamshire,Oldham,Omagh,Orkney Islands,Oxfordshire,Pembrokeshire,Perthshire and Kinross,Peterborough,Plymouth,Poole,Portsmouth,Powys,Reading,Redcar and Cleveland,Renfrewshire,Rhondda Cynon Taff,Rochdale,Rotherham,Rutland,Saint Helens,Salford,Sandwell,Scottish Borders,Sefton,Sheffield,Shetland Islands,Shropshire,Slough,Solihull,Somerset,Southampton,South Ayrshire,Southend-on-Sea,South Gloucestershire,South Lanarkshire,South Tyneside,Staffordshire,Stirling,Stockport,Stockton-on-Tees,Stoke-on-Trent,Strabane,Suffolk,Sunderland,Surrey,Swansea,Swindon,Tameside,Telford and Wrekin,Thurrock,Torbay,Torfaen,Trafford,Vale of Glamorgan,Wakefield,Walsall,Warrington,Warwickshire,West Berkshire,West Dunbartonshire,West Lothian,West Sussex,Wigan,Wiltshire,Windsor and Maidenhead,Wirral,Wokingham,Wolverchampton,Worcestershire,Wrexham,York");
$states['United-States'] = construct_array("Alabama,Alaska,Arizona,Arkansas,California,Colorado,Connecticut,Delaware,Florida,Georgia,Hawaii,Idaho,Illinois,Indiana,Iowa,Kansas,Kentucky,Louisiana,Maine,Maryland,Massachusetts,Michigan,Minnesota,Mississippi,Missouri,Montana,Nebraska,Nevada,New Hampshire,New Jersey,New Mexico,New York,North Carolina,North Dakota,Ohio,Oklahoma,Oregon,Pennsylvania,Rhode Island,South Carolina,South Dakota,Tennessee,Texas,Utah,Vermont,Virginia,Washington,West Virginia,Wisconsin,Wyoming");
$states['United-States-Minor-Outlying-Islands'] = array();
$states['Uruguay'] = array();
$states['Uzbekistan'] = array();

$states['Vanuatu'] = array();
$states['Venezuela'] = array();
$states['Vietnam'] = array();
$states['Virgin-Islands-(British)'] = array();
$states['Virgin-Islands-(U.S.)'] = array();

$states['Wallis-and-Futuna-Islands'] = array();
$states['Western-Sahara'] = array();

$states['Yemen'] = construct_array("Sanaa,Taizz,Al Hudaydah,Aden,Ibb,Dhamar,al-Mukalla,Zinjibar,Sayyan,Ash Shihr,Sahar,Zabid,Hajjah,Badschil,Dhi as-Sufal,Rida,Socotra,Bait al-Faqih,al-Marawi'a,Al Bayda',Lahij,Marib,Mocha");

$states['Yugoslavia'] = array();

$states['Zambia'] = construct_array("Chadiza,Chama,Chavuma,Chibombo,Chiengi,Chililabombwe,Chilubi,Chingola,Chinsali,Chipata,Choma,Chongwe,Gwembe,Isoka,Itezhi Tezhi,Kabompo,Kabwe,Kafue,Kalabo,Kalomo,Kalulushi,Kaoma,Kapiri Mposhi,Kaputa,Kasama,Kasempa,Katete,Kawambwa,Kazungula,Kitwe,Livingstone,Luangwa,Luanshya,Lufwanyama,Lukulu,Lundazi,Lusaka,Luwingu,Mambwe,Mansa,Masaiti,Mazabuka,Mbala,Milenge,Mkushi,Mongu,Monze,Mpika,Mpongwe,Mporokoso,Mpulungu,Mufulira,Mufumbwe,Mumbwa,Mungwi,Mwense,Mwinilunga,Nakonde,Namwala,Nchelenge,Ndola,Nyimba,Petauke,Samfya,Senanga,Serenje,Sesheke,Shangombo,Siavonga,Sinazongwe,Solwezi,Zambezi");
$states['Zimbabwe'] = construct_array("Beitbridge,Bikita,Bindura,Binga,Bubi,Buhera,Bulawayo,Bulilima,Centenary,Chegutu,Chikomba,Chimanimani,Chipinge,Chiredzi,Chirumhanzu,Chitungwiza,Chivi,Epworth,Gokwe North,Gokwe South,Goromonzi,Guruve,Gutu,Gwanda,Gweru,Harare Rural,Harare Urban,Hurungwe,Hwange,Insiza,Kadoma,Kariba,Kwekwe,Lupane,Makonde,Makoni,Mangwe (South),Marondera,Masvingo,Matobo,Mazowe,Mberengwa,Mount Darwin,Mudzi,Murehwa,Mutare,Mutasa,Mutoko,Mwenezi,Nkayi,Nyanga,Rushinga,Seke,Shamva,Shurugwi,Tsholotsho,Umguza,UMP,Umzingwane,Wedza,Zaka,Zvimba,Zvishavane");

Little bit more to go...
Edited by N/A on 19-12-2013 03:26,
0 replies

48 posts

K
Kamillo
K
------------------------------
PHP-Fusion PL Crew | Spam Cop | My Site
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 244 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 23 threads in the forums
answered

@Creatium, characters got messed up. I did without.
@hien if you copied Poland already please update with the current one. I forgot the counties are written without capital letters.
Edited by Kamillo on 17-11-2013 20:28,
0 replies
C
Creatium
C
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 93 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 9 threads in the forums
answered

Yeah, here is code without special characters:

$state['Lithuania'] = construct_array("Alytaus apskritis,Kauno apskritis,Klaipedos apskritis,Marijampoles apskritis,Panevežio apskritis,Šiauliu apskritis,Taurages apskritis,Telšiu apskritis,Utenos apskritis,Vilniaus apskritis");
Edited by Creatium on 17-11-2013 22:46,
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Updated thanks guys.

Now we have 24 countries covered. If you have special characters, make sure they can be parsed in utf-8 encoding?

We still need Alaska, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina on US continent. Europe still need Turkey, Istanbul and Middle East, and Africa continent.

I'll cover Asia. :)
Edited by Chan on 18-11-2013 03:54,
0 replies
A
afoster
A
  • Contributed 725 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 128 threads in the forums
answered

Alaska is one of the states listed under United States.
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Thank you for the clarifications Afoster, didn't look into it. I just look at $states[''] haha.
================================

Okay, since this is related to what we're doing here, let me share what it will achieve in v8.
We're building a dynamic form builder for registration. I posted a shorter version to inform Domi on dev forum (since we had communicated earlier in Skype of what I'm about to do).
I do feel very obligated to share since I take into consideration of the community effort here -

We will have a form designer. I will try my best (finger's crossed).

[img]
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/d8/ec/dd/d8ecdd21a5e8d6a757298769c01f1612.jpg
[/img]

The locale, is very important to achieve the default form, which I'm about to start in few minutes time after posting this. As you can see settings_registration.php will be refactored to registration_form.php to create a template that builds dynamic menu for add elements to the form designer. I want form design done @ core level, without any additional coding from now on. Instead of new userfields OOP method, this round it reverts to old v6 approach, and this handled via SQL - since we have user_fields_cat and user_fields - I'll attempt to reboot this in favor of user-modifications and drop coder out of the picture.

What are we doing now is to push a form designer - to - design a super global called $profile, which you can use to template the user_profile(); like you do render_news(); in themes. So, this $profile consist of all custom fields, core fields, messages,activities, and everything about 1 single $_GET['user_id'] => USER_DB+COMMENTS+RATINGS+ACTIVITIES => $profile[''].
I completed this yesterday, and is functional.

Now I'm building the form.

So for now, please move forward strongly with the locale! Thank you.
0 replies
H
Homdax
H
Homdax 10
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 2,246 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 108 threads in the forums
answered
Fusioneer

Was about to do Russia, but it is a tad confusing...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_subjects_of_Russia

Each federal subject belongs to one of the following types:
21 republics (respublika) — nominally autonomous, each has its own constitution and legislature; is represented by the federal government in international affairs; is meant to be home to a specific ethnic minority.
46 oblasts (provinces; oblast) — most common type of federal subjects with federally appointed governor and locally elected legislature. Commonly named after their administrative centers.
9 krais (territories; )—essentially the same as oblasts. The title "territory" is historic, originally given because they were once considered frontier regions.
1 autonomous oblast (autonomous province; avtonomnaya oblast)—the only autonomous oblast is the Jewish Autonomous Oblast
4 autonomous okrugs (autonomous districts; avtonomny; okrug) — with substantial or predominant ethnic minority
2 federal cities (gorod federal'nogo znacheniya) — major cities that function as separate regions.

That Statoid link seems good Hien... http://www.statoids.com/uru.html

Better get Jikaka to look it over...;)
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Yeah the statoid is good smile But I don't dare. I'll try ask Jikaka when I see him.

JIKAKA Bro! Where are you? Please $state['Russia'] = construct_array(""wink; !! Help!!!
0 replies
C
Creatium
C
  • Member, joined since
answered

hien wrote:

Updated thanks guys.

Now we have 24 countries covered. If you have special characters, make sure they can be parsed in utf-8 encoding?

Well that's strange. Lithuanian characters are easily parsed in utf-8 encoding, so there should be no problem using them.

I've checked this list: http://www.fileformat.info/info/charset/UTF-8/list.htm

LT characters: &#261;&#269;&#281;&#279;&#303;š&#371;&#363;
Strangely here these characters are shown as codes, who can be converted into normal letters. Maybe it depends on collation of the database (i.e. is it set to utf8_general_ci ?)?
0 replies
B
Basti
B
Basti 10
[PHP-Fusion Crew Member & Admin from June 2008 - December 2010]

http://basti2web.de - Support Site for my infusions
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 1,099 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 32 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

$state['Austria'] = ksort(construct_array("Burgenland,Kärnten,Niederösterreich,Oberösterreich,Salzburg,Steiermark,Tirol,Vorarlberg,Wien");
0 replies
D
douwe_yntema
D
  • Contributed 667 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 57 threads in the forums
  • Answered 1 question
answered

Here are the Netherlands:
 $state['Netherlands'] = ksort(construct_array("Groningen,Friesland,Drenthe,Overijssel,Flevoland,Gelderland,Utrecht,Noord-Holland,Zuid-Holland,Zeeland,Noord-Brabant,Limburg");
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Updated.

Using the chain country and onchange, it will trigger the state selection as follow screenshot.

Total countries is 238. We have only covered so far very little. Many countries don't have state :) Please help typing if possible.
Edited by Chan on 19-11-2013 17:54,
Chan attached the following file:
location.gif [No information available / 63 Downloads]
0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

Looks sweet, good job!
There is a trick to special chars and encodings when using special text editors.
Sometimes on occations even if you do UTF-8 the encoding will scramble , like in your list after Harjedalen.
What you need to do is save the .php files with ANSI format, it usualy solves it.
0 replies
J
JoiNNN
J
JoiNNN 10
  • Contributed 850 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 100 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

$state['Romania'] = ksort(construct_array("Alba,Arad,Arges,Bacau,Bihor,Bistrita-Nasaud,Botosani,Brasov,Braila,Bucuresti,Buzau,Calarasi,Caras-Severin,Cluj,Constanta,Covasna,Dambovita,Dolj,Galati,Giurgiu,Gorj,Harghita,Hunedoara,Ialomita,Iasi,Ilfov,Maramures,Mehedinti,Mures,Neamt,Olt,Prahova,Satu Mare,Salaj,Sibiu,Suceava,Teleorman,Timis,Tulcea,Vaslui,Valcea,Vrancea"));

For other variations with original special characters and escaped special characters see attachement.

You also might find these useful:
http://hscripts.com/scripts/JavaScript/country-list.php (also has counties)
http://myip.ms/info/cities_sql_database/World_Cities_SQL_Mysql_Database.html (also has counties, paid service. FREE for browsing, can be "scraped" using Firebug > Net tab you can see ajax request source when selecting, which then can be copy pasted and processed)
http://www.countries-list.info/Download-List
Edited by JoiNNN on 19-11-2013 21:07,
JoiNNN attached the following file:
romania.zip [No information available / 331 Downloads]
0 replies
B
Basti
B
Basti 10

answered
Veteran Member

$state['Switzerland'] = ksort(construct_array("Aargau,Appenzell Ausser-Rhoden,Appenzell Inner-Rhoden,Basel-Landschaft,Basel-Stadt,Bern,Fribourg,Geneve,Glarus,Graubunden,Jura,Luzern,Neuchatel,Nidwalden,Obwalden,Sankt Gallen,Schaffhausen,Schwyz,Solothurn,Thurgau,Ticino,Uri,Valais,Vaud,Zug,Zurich");

$state['France'] = ksort(construct_array("Alsace,Aquitaine,Auvergne,Basse-Normandie,Bourgogne,Bretagne,Centre,Champagne-Ardenne,Corse,Franche-Comte,Haute-Normandie,Ile-de-France,Languedoc-Roussillon,Limousin,Lorraine,Midi-Pyrenees,Nord-Pas-de-Calais,Pays de la Loire,Picardie,Poitou-Charentes,Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur,Rhone-Alpes");

Feel free to correct it if it's wrong.
Edited by Basti on 19-11-2013 20:36,
0 replies
E
EphyxHU
E
Ephyx

PHP-Fusion Hungary - SiteAdmin - TeamLeader
http://www.php-fusion.co.hu
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 8 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 4 threads in the forums
answered

$state['Hungary'] = ksort(construct_array("Bács-Kiskun,Baranya,Békés,Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén,Csongrád,Fejér,Gy&#337;r-Moson-Sopron,Hajdú-Bihar,Heves,Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok,Komárom-Esztergom,Nógrád,Pest,Somogy,Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg,Tolna,Vas,Veszprém,Zala");

UTF8 chars:
á => &#225;
é => &#233;
ó => &#243;
Lowercase O-double acute => &#337; e.g.=> Györ-Moson-Sopron
ú => &#250;
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

JoiNNN, thanks for the site! And also Romania. I like hscripts. I will try copy paste it later. And the price tag up to cities is USD 249! Lol..

Domi, I will try save in ANSI later. :) yeah odd issues. Lol

Keep the list coming for your own country guys. If it's not your country, we can't double check :D I will update again later. :)
Edited by Chan on 20-11-2013 02:35,
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Guys, I've taken some liberty to fuel this project with a hands-on experience of what we're trying to build I will also state this information on the first post mainly because I figure the array that we're building might be confusing which have been sorted out, and which not.

First, I thank you all for the participation and welcomed help. The URL to the demo page is: http://phpfusion.me/locale/English/thankyou.php

Please continue the effort. We're going for a big fish together.
0 replies
C
Creatium
C
  • Member, joined since
answered

Please make sure that Lithuanian states are spelled correctly with or without the special characters. Now I see that some words have letters š (s with caron) and some do not have letters &#371; (u with ogonek) or &#279; (e with dot above). So, if you can, try to use all Lithuanian characters in all words (that would be the first code I gave in this post).
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Creatium, have a look at the code this:

First post:

$state['Lithuania'] = construct_array("Alytaus apskritis,Kauno apskritis,Klaip&#279;dos apskritis,Marijampol&#279;s apskritis,Panev&#279;žio apskritis,Šiauli&#371; apskritis,Taurag&#279;s apskritis,Telši&#371; apskritis,Utenos apskritis,Vilniaus apskritis"wink;

Second:

$state['Lithuania'] = construct_array("Alytaus apskritis,Kauno apskritis,Klaipedos apskritis,Marijampoles apskritis,Panevežio apskritis,Šiauliu apskritis,Taurages apskritis,Telšiu apskritis,Utenos apskritis,Vilniaus apskritis"wink;

I used the second one.
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Wow, there is a country named Christmas Island in this world? I have never known this.. !
0 replies

Category Forum

General Discussion

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 48 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 14 members

14 participants

F
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
H
H
Homdax 10
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 2,246 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 108 threads in the forums
E
E
Ephyx

PHP-Fusion Hungary - SiteAdmin - TeamLeader
http://www.php-fusion.co.hu
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 8 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 4 threads in the forums
A
A
afaaro 10
  • Contributed 295 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 68 threads in the forums
B
B
Basti 10

T
T
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 6 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 3 threads in the forums
A
A
  • Contributed 725 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 128 threads in the forums
C
C
Chan 0
  • Answered 6 questions
K
K
------------------------------
PHP-Fusion PL Crew | Spam Cop | My Site
  • Contributed 244 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 23 threads in the forums
J
J
jikaka 10
www.rusfusion.ru - russian nss
  • Contributed 946 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 82 threads in the forums
C
C
  • Member, joined since
J
J
JoiNNN 10
  • Contributed 850 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 100 threads in the forums
D
D
dimki 10
  • Contributed 246 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 28 threads in the forums
D
D
  • Contributed 667 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 57 threads in the forums
  • Answered 1 question

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet