Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

DeLuxe Dropdown Menu v1.2

Asked Modified Viewed 19,956 times
S
smokeman
S
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 920 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 79 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked
Veteran Member

[mp]534[/mp]
1 reply

15 posts

J
jikaka
J
jikaka 10
www.rusfusion.ru - russian nss
  • Contributed 946 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 82 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

excellent addon!!! great job!
0 replies
— 1 year later —
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=24]HELP WANTED FOR PHP-FUSION PROJECTS[/size]
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 120 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 44 threads in the forums
answered

I am unsure why this happened, but after deleting some of the default menu items and adding my menu items (yes I refreshed the link order), when I go back to the banners and try to preview the menu, I am getting the error Fatal error: Cannot redeclare menucount() (previously declared in /home/xxx/xxx/infusions/deluxe_dropdown_menu/menu.php:189) in /home/xxx/xxx/infusions/deluxe_dropdown_menu/menu.php on line 196. Any ideas on this?
0 replies
— 2 years later —
K
Kot
K
Kot 10
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 32 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 11 threads in the forums
answered

When I use usserdefined template, I get this:
gimnazjum2.radom.pl/obrazmenu.png

It doesn't appear when I use pre-installed templates. Any advice?
0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

See the default CSS Styles and copy em to custom, you must be missing something.
0 replies
K
Kot
K
Kot 10
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 32 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 11 threads in the forums
answered

There is nothing named "custom" in the package :(
0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

Take a look in the readme, it should explain how to use Custom.
0 replies
— 6 months later —
F
FreedomIOPList
F
My Sites
Freedom IOP List
http://www.freedomioplist.com

Heaven's Handmades
http://www.heavenshandmades.com

PHP-Fusion Projects Portal
http://www.phpfusionprojectportal.tk

Addiction Help By Addicts
http://www.addictionhelpbyaddicts.com

• Member, joined since
  • Contributed 94 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 30 threads in the forums
answered

I love this addon. Makes the site navigation so much more appealing and allows me to separate my links by category. Personally, I think this is one the best addons available!

I have created a couple of Templates for this addon and was wondering if you accept Template submissions to include with the package or as an extra download? If so, where should I submit these Templates I've created?

0 replies
— 10 months later —
M
Maggs67
M
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
answered

today I'd just tried to install the famous Deluxe Dropdown Menu. So I was going to Admin->System->Infusion. The Message I recieved was:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_get_server_info() in /users/swissair-fsx/www/infusions/deluxe_dropdown_menu/infusion.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /users/XXX/www/administration/infusions.php(36): include() #1 {main} thrown in /users/XXX/www/infusions/deluxe_dropdown_menu/infusion.php on line 48

What's going wrong?

Regards from South Germany
0 replies
D
douwe_yntema
D
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 667 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 57 threads in the forums
  • Answered 1 question
answered

Your PHP version is not compatible (too high version) with the infusion.
0 replies
— 8 months later —
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
answered

[size=16]
I have been working on a new website where Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wish, Shopify and other e-commerce sellers can find buyers to test and review their products and then buyers are able to keep the products after testing and providing feedback on them. I haven't had tons of time to put into it so it has been a work over time. Today, I found a little time to work on so figured I'd start with getting it set up the way I want it to look first. I am very super excited about getting the site up and running because the Amazon Reviews thing is very popular on Facebook and I'd love to have an automated site something similar to another site I ran across called RankBooster but my site will work much different once completed. I always use the Deluxe Drop Down Menu on my sites, it makes it so much nicer and makes navigation much easier and less bulky. I uploaded and tried to install the Deluxe Drop Down Menu Infusion and I got the error This item cannot be infused. I noticed it there were some new errors logged in my Error Log so I checked it out and it seems to have thrown a bunch of errors. I am adding screenshots of both the error message I received while trying to infuse and the errors that from the Deluxe Drop Down Menu Infusion in the Error Log. Can someone please help me get this figured out so it will work? By the way, I am using the newest PHPFusion 9 and my PHP version is 5.5.38.
[/size]

www.illusivereviews.com/errorimages/DeluxeDropDownMenuInfusionError.png

www.illusivereviews.com/errorimages/DeluxeDropDownMenuInfusionErrorLogErrors.png

[size=16]
Any help, ideas or suggestions are gladly welcomed and very much appreciated also.
[/size]
0 replies
— 4 months later —
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
  • Member, joined since
answered

I upgraded to Fusion 9 and I am thinking I made a mistake, many of my favorite infusions will not work with it including this one. Are there any plans to upgrade this Infusion to work with Fusion 9? If not, can you please, please upgrade it to work? I will even pay or donate if you will and can do it quickly.
0 replies
— 8 months later —
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
  • Member, joined since
answered

I LOVE this Infusion. Will you PLEASE update it to work with the new Version 9 of PHPFusion very soon? If you will and can, I will pay you or donate money to your projects or site. Please do reply and let me know. I welcome PM's also.
0 replies
R
Anonymous User
R
Anonymous User 367
  • Contributed 939 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Answered 20 questions
answered
Veteran Member

In v9 you can create perfect submenu without old v7 infusions.
0 replies
— 3 years later —
M
MotyerJM
M
My PHP-Fusion 7.02.07 site running under Chrome-Fusion v2.00.03 (using PHP 7.2.0 with MySQL 8.0.28):
   • https://www.FusionWings.com (my MAIN site)

My PHP-Fusion 7.02.07 site running under PHP-Fusion IUP 1.6 (using PHP 8.1.0 with MySQL 8.0.28):
   • https://www.FusionWings.me (my TEST site)

My PHP-Fusion 9.x site, trying to make it look similar to either of the 2 above PHP-Fusion 7 sites:
   • https://www.NitroWings.me (my TEST site)

My PHP-Fusion 7.02.07 site running under Chrome-Fusion v2.00.03 (using PHP 7.2.0 with MySQL 8.0.28):
   • https://www.PanAurora-Tech.com (my business site)
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 7 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
answered

Is this infusion still available anywhere that I can download?

I am using PHP-Fusion v7.02.07 IUP (Update: v1.7) with PHP 8.x and MySQL 8.x

Thank you in advance, folks, and have yourselves a great day.

Regards,
John
0 replies
K
karrak
K
karrak 32
Van mi sosem változik..smile
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 310 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 94 threads in the forums
  • Answered 1 question
answered

5 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 15 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 11 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet