Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

fusionboard4: BETA 1 RELEASED!

Asked Modified Viewed 32,223 times
I
iunruh
I
iunruh 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 148 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 15 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

php-invent.com/images/fb4b1.gif

fusionboard 4 beta 2
php-Invent team
http://www.php-invent.com

Developer: SoBeNoFear (ianunruh@gmail.com)

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://php-invent.com/forum/viewthrea...ead_id=129

DESCRIPTION

fusionBoard 4 is a huge enhancement to Fusion 7's standard forums. It updates the forums
to compete with bigger, more complex forums without sacrificing the lightweight attribute
that we all love PHPFusion for.

It is highly configurable through the admin panel, letting you turn on/off about any
feature in the whole package

ABOUT / BIO

I never thought fB4 would get this big. I've devoted the last 3 weeks of my life
to this project and it's really a community-driven project. I implement 99% of
user feature requests, so if you think something would fit into the fB4 project,
contact me or post it on the phpInvent forums...

I'd like to give much of the credit to my buddies over at phpInvent;
willy888, Fangree_Craig, and Daywalker for starters.

Without them I don't think I would be this far into the project.

FEATURES

» AJAX Chat panel (Tied to shoutbox)
» Warning system
» User labels in posts/latest active threads panel/profile (settings-based)
» "Invisible mode" for administrators and above
» Merging/Splitting threads
» Improvements to Hybrid/Fusion thread views, making them look better
» Buddy system
» Enhanced User Groups (groups will get their own comments section)
»» Groups can have a leader which has rights to manage the group.
»» Groups can be public (anyone can join), apply to join (leader/officer must approve applications), or invite-only (existing member can only invite)
»» Apply for user group/Send user group invite
» vB-style User CP / Navigation
» Option to not show post edit for moderators and above
» Show/hide forum categories on forum index through JS
» Social bookmarking (submit link to Digg/Facebook/etc.)
» Online/offline status
» Option to show today's birthdays or this month's birthdays
» "Hide Edit" Option on post edit
» Collapsible forum categories
» Ignore List (allows members to be "blocked" by each other)

Plus all the (improved) features from alpha 1 and alpha 2:

» Forum icons
» Multiple thread locking
» Forum statistics
» Reason for editing
» Multiple attachments
» Built in spell-check
» User titles
» vBulletin / Fusion & vB hybrid / Fusion / phpBB3 thread views
» Sub-forums
» Better forum rank icons
» Ability to change "Show My Signature on Post" during post edit
» Improved Latest Threads Panel (scrolling, etc.)
» Attachment download counter
» Post preview on mouse over
» Full admin control
» Time since post for posts/forums/index/latest posts
» Awards
» Auto-redirect after posting
» Track thread on Quick Reply
» Post ordering/sorting based on time/popularity/replies
» Forum rules
» Forum Announcements
» User labels
» Improved forum statistics
» User post ratings (thank you, funny, agree, etc.)
» Post Icons
» Forum Post Notifications

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://php-invent.com/forum/viewthrea...ead_id=129

CREDIT

--Concept, Coding, Design, and Testing:
SoBeNoFear

--Additional Testing by:
willy888
Fangree_Craig
Marwelln
Bigfoot
Daywalker
tartysmurf
MTGap

--Ideas & Suggestions from:
Googlebot
willy888
Fangree_Craig
Daywalker
Bigfoot
tartysmarf
Marwelln
Wanabo

--Idea Concepts partially from:
Invision Power Board
vBulletin
Icy Phoenix Forums
phpBB 3
Maxx Forum
Extboard
Facepunch Studios (custom vB)

--Coding:
All PHP coding is 100% me, except for the base of the forum admin/forums, which is Digitanium's work
Most of the JS is by me, the parts that aren't have links to the authors in fb4.js/boxover.js/etc.
Edited by iunruh on 24-08-2008 11:02,
0 replies

91 posts

I
iunruh
I
iunruh 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

Daywalker wrote:
My problem was:

When in the Content Administration Forum section. Where you would Add Edit Remove Forums the Parent Forum menu would show the Categories of my forums, but I couldnt select any of the actual forums.

Now once I had clicked Edit for the Forums in the categories and refreshed the screen I was able to make selections.

My Thought on that is maybe when the Infusion is infused it could recognize the forums in the categories right away?

My Suggestion:
When you look at the Parent Forum menu it shows All categories that you've made and the forums all categories. My Suggestion would be to make it JS'd with the Category Selection menu. And when you select a Category for your Forum to be added to, the Parent Forum selection menu shouldfocus on only that category.

Catch my meaning now?

All in all, this is a great modification to the forums. Thank you I needed the subforums!

Update:
Another suggestion I would say for the Subforum listing in the Index, I would make it only visible to those that have the rights to view those forums. Right now, even if you dont have the rights to view those subforums, if you have the rights to the parent, then you can see what subforums are attached to that parent forum.

I completely agree with what you have suggested..

The alpha 2 installer will immediately recognize forums.
And I've already corrected the access rights for the index, it's in the fusionBoard SVN and it'll be included in alpha 2
0 replies
D
Daywalker
D
"Might and Greed will never outweigh Honor and Loyalty"

Come join us for IRC Support: Here
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 152 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 31 threads in the forums
answered

Well guess i'll be visiting that svn lol. This mod is awesome, and though I'm not going to use the built in user title and award system because I already have my own, I'm just loving this mod.
0 replies
M
muscapaul
M
Paul

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana (Groucho Marx)

Sites: Diptera.info (site owner); Online-Keys.net (site owner); Sciomyzidae.info (site co-owner); muscapaul.com (defunct; site owner)
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 1,075 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 8 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

SoBeNoFear wrote:

Daywalker wrote:

starefossen wrote:
Wrong! They cannot be less than AGPL!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but arent infusions/mods written by someone their own intellectual property. If it is such, then they can put their work under whatever liscense that they choose to hold them under from a legal stand point anyway.

Yeah, that's what I thought about it, because if I write an infusion, I want to be able to put it under any license I choose since I'm the one making it.

Infusions in the strict sense can be anything that you want. By 'Infusions in the strict sense' I mean infusions that do not require the modification of any of the core files and thus only use the core system to perform their function. As soon as you start modifying core files AGPL kicks in and you are bound to the AGPL license.
A way around could be to rewrite any core files that you would otherwise need to modify and redirect all queries to those files, but you'd need at least 80% own code in a modifed core file and to put on a license of your won choice.
0 replies
Q
Quartzkyte
Q
www.php-fusion.co.uk/../../images/smiley/cool.gif

Mike
---------------------------------------
Quartzkyte, admin @ French N.S.S.
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 404 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 40 threads in the forums
answered

Ian is back :)
0 replies
G
googlebot
G
Visit the new home of the merge between Hacking Vs. Security and Security Override!
My copyright removal has been switched over from HvS to SecurityOverride.
  • Contributed 638 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 28 threads in the forums
answered

I downloaded it, installed it, and I must say great work!
0 replies
I
invisiblegeek
I
Enjoy,

Invisiblegeek
invisablegeek@gmail.com
www.php-invent.com
img454.imageshack.us/img454/3313/invisible0rv.jpg
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 73 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 12 threads in the forums
answered

Thank you all for you interest in fusionboard. Feel free to visit the site for any support and updates. www.php-invent.com
Edited by invisiblegeek on 07-08-2008 14:59,
0 replies
A
alcazar
A
Alcazar
nach Diktat spazierengegangen
  • Contributed 247 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 5 threads in the forums
answered

FusionBoard is a nice work as said above, and even much better than this "Maxx Forum" thingie :D

As for the licence, Fusionboard is an alteration or derivation of an under the (A)GPL licenced work (PHPFusion) and therefore must be published or conveyed under the (A)GPL too. Its stated in the (A)GPL.

/* edit
Oops, did'nt read the full thread :|
muscapaul is right anyway, because hes an admin :P
*/
Edited by alcazar on 07-08-2008 15:47,
0 replies
J
Jock
J
Jock 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 116 posts on the community forums.
answered

alcazar wrote:
FusionBoard is a nice work as said above, and even much better than this "Maxx Forum" thingie :D

As for the licence, Fusionboard is an alteration or derivation of an under the (A)GPL licenced work (PHPFusion) and therefore must be published or conveyed under the (A)GPL too. Its stated in the (A)GPL.

/* edit
Oops, did'nt read the full thread :|
muscapaul is right anyway, because hes an admin :P
*/
Hehe, it is nice of course, just don't made me laugh.

Maxx Forum don't have competition in PHP Fusion community.

Perhaps in future, but now no. Yes, for me it is easier, I have one v6 which I developed during two years period, and now I just copy functions inside Maxx Forum, I don't need even to test. All was tested long time ago.

So don't be suprise if tomorrow Maxx Forum have excatly the same navigation panel like in vbulletin, including expend menu for links and search box on bottom of the navigation panel. Just in Maxx Forum I don't need that, becouase I have login box behind menu, so I really don't need that. But who knows, one thing is sure, I didn't implemented 50% things what I have on another forum.

Anywhere check this litle nice vbulletin excatly forum format dates. It will perhaps be release like mod for v6 and not just forum, but all PHP Fusion v6 site.

V7 sorry.

http://sml2008.free.fr/forum/index.php
Edited by Jock on 07-08-2008 17:59,
0 replies
C
Craig
C
Craig 14
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 4,462 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 212 threads in the forums
answered
Fusioneer

Hi I get 2 errors when viewing page 2 of a forum viewforum.php

Notice: Undefined variable: threadcount in /home/sites/fangree.co.uk/public_html/ts3uk/infusions/fusionboard4/forum/viewforum.php on line 254

Notice: Undefined variable: threadcount in /home/sites/fangree.co.uk/public_html/ts3uk/infusions/fusionboard4/forum/viewforum.php on line 262

Please help me?
0 replies
I
iunruh
I
iunruh 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

googlebot wrote:

Thank you very much! I don't know what caused it, but one day I just decided to work on it, and in 2 days, I went from default fusion forums to alpha 1's release.

Fangree_Craig wrote:

Notice: Undefined variable: threadcount in /home/sites/fangree.co.uk/public_html/ts3uk/infusions/fusionboard4/forum/viewforum.php on line 254

Notice: Undefined variable: threadcount in /home/sites/fangree.co.uk/public_html/ts3uk/infusions/fusionboard4/forum/viewforum.php on line 262

Please help me?

Posting errors on php-Invent and Fusion UK won't get your errors fixed any faster ;)

I have posted a fix on php-Invent and the patched files will be in the SVN at the end of the day :D

Jock wrote:

Perhaps in future, but now no. Yes, for me it is easier, I have one v6 which I developed during two years period, and now I just copy functions inside Maxx Forum, I don't need even to test. All was tested long time ago.

So don't be suprise if tomorrow Maxx Forum have excatly the same navigation panel like in vbulletin, including expend menu for links and search box on bottom of the navigation panel. Just in Maxx Forum I don't need that, becouase I have login box behind menu, so I really don't need that. But who knows, one thing is sure, I didn't implemented 50% things what I have on another forum.

Anywhere check this litle nice vbulletin excatly forum format dates. It will perhaps be release like mod for v6 and not just forum, but all PHP Fusion v6 site.

V7 sorry.

I really like the styling of your forum, but except for a few cosmetic differences, my forum is catching up to yours very quickly.

And you've been writing this for 2 years? I wrote fusionBoard4 in two days.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pick fights, but competition isn't bad either. :D I think competition is healthy, especially in a relatively small developer community like PHPFusion's. It motivates people to get more done ;)
Edited by iunruh on 07-08-2008 22:23,
0 replies
A
alcazar
A
Alcazar
answered

You know that you have a competitor in your own troups? :P
The boss of ExtBoard himself is registered to your site and testing your Fusionboard...
0 replies
S
satikas
S
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 90 posts on the community forums.
answered

Sexy script, ill check it out soon.;)
0 replies
S
satikas
S
  • Member, joined since
answered

In viewthread:

Notice: Undefined index: user_title in plaplapla/includes/fusion.php on line 108

Notice: Undefined index: user_title in plaplapla/includes/fusion.php on line 113

Notice: Undefined index: user_layout in plaplapla/forum/viewthread.php on line 180

Notice: Undefined index: user_layout in plaplapla/forum/viewthread.php on line 181
Edited by satikas on 08-08-2008 22:00,
0 replies
I
iunruh
I
iunruh 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

satikas wrote:
In viewthread:

Notice: Undefined index: user_title in plaplapla/includes/fusion.php on line 108

Notice: Undefined index: user_title in plaplapla/includes/fusion.php on line 113

Notice: Undefined index: user_layout in plaplapla/forum/viewthread.php on line 180

Notice: Undefined index: user_layout in plaplapla/forum/viewthread.php on line 181

That error is caused by not following the instructions provided with the download. Pleeeease read my readme's! That's why I write them ;)

And try to keep your bug reports on php-Invent, I don't want to clutter up this thread with them.
0 replies
J
Jock
J
Jock 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

SoBeNoFear wrote:

googlebot wrote:

Thank you very much! I don't know what caused it, but one day I just decided to work on it, and in 2 days, I went from default fusion forums to alpha 1's release.

Fangree_Craig wrote:

Please help me?

Posting errors on php-Invent and Fusion UK won't get your errors fixed any faster ;)

I have posted a fix on php-Invent and the patched files will be in the SVN at the end of the day :D

Jock wrote:

V7 sorry.

I really like the styling of your forum, but except for a few cosmetic differences, my forum is catching up to yours very quickly.

And you've been writing this for 2 years? I wrote fusionBoard4 in two days.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pick fights, but competition isn't bad either. :D I think competition is healthy, especially in a relatively small developer community like PHPFusion's. It motivates people to get more done ;)

Few cosmsetic differences, to pick fights, competition is healthy, what the hell you think who are you, and what you talking about? Owner of the vBulletin or Invision forum?
You call this group of the infusion and mods created all over PHP Fusion community like special forum or something like that?
So you created medal infusion, and all inside that for two days? You are not able to do that even to copy/paste others people work, not to mention to program something from bottom.

No, I was not CREATED this for two years, but when I had time and when I want to work on that. So how stupid someone must be to think that I was worked two years on that, or that you copy/paste others people infusions and mods for just two days?

Anywhere I don't care about forum what you call with speciall name until you don't copy me and that is it.

So you talk too much, perhaps it will be better if you work more and talk less, so your users will not cry here about all those bugs inside that thing.

Also I saw on your forum (first and last click on your forum, thread about my forum statistic) that one of your user requested statistic like on my forum, I must warn you, Maxx Forum is not free, any modification is my property, so be carrefoul if you something copy from my site or my forum.

Anywhere I don't care what you are doing, I like to do this with my forum and SITE, and vbulletin and Joomla and TYPO and etc, and when I have the time, I will do, when I don't have a time I will not do, end of the story. So compete with Ext. Guy, I have a lot of the smarter things to do.
0 replies
A
alcazar
A
Alcazar
answered

As Puma wrote on OPEN BETA where you complained about our Medal Mod...

Another catfight lol..
Cool down guys,the most important thing is that you both create cool stuff to improve the standard functions from the php-fusion forum.

You mentioned several times vB and IPB.
Do you use them to make your Forum? Do you have the permission to do so?

PS: Before you ask again, yes we know who we are and to whom we are talking :p
0 replies
J
Jock
J
Jock 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

alcazar wrote:
As Puma wrote on OPEN BETA where you complained about our Medal Mod...

Another catfight lol..
Cool down guys,the most important thing is that you both create cool stuff to improve the standard functions from the php-fusion forum.

You mentioned several times vB and IPB.
Do you use them to make your Forum? Do you have the permission to do so?

PS: Before you ask again, yes we know who we are and to whom we are talking :p
You talking to me? That was not me who wrote that. You mixed someone with me. I am sure I will not lose time on mods like medal mod. I don't have them and I don't have a plan to made them.

About vBulletin and IPB, I was not use them to made my forum, they are totaly different things from PHP Fusion and totaly different especially in code. Even if you have them, you cannot copy/paste nothing from them to other forum. It is totaly different thing.

Also I will not lose anymore time on this.
Edited by Jock on 09-08-2008 21:25,
0 replies
I
iunruh
I
iunruh 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

Jock wrote:
Few cosmsetic differences, to pick fights, competition is healthy, what the hell you think who are you, and what you talking about? Owner of the vBulletin or Invision forum?
You call this group of the infusion and mods created all over PHP Fusion community like special forum or something like that?
So you created medal infusion, and all inside that for two days? You are not able to do that even to copy/paste others people work, not to mention to program something from bottom.

I guess you didn't read the "don't mean to pick fights" part (or you did and totally disregarded it).

This "group of infusions and mods" was 100% written by me. I don't use anyone else's code except for Digitanium's base forum and some javascript from tutorial sites because I'm not that great a javascript coder. No I'm not the "Owner of the vBulletin or Invision forum", I am the sole developer of fusionBoard, nothing more.

No, I was not CREATED this for two years, but when I had time and when I want to work on that. So how stupid someone must be to think that I was worked two years on that, or that you copy/paste others people infusions and mods for just two days?

Anywhere I don't care about forum what you call with speciall name until you don't copy me and that is it.

So you talk too much, perhaps it will be better if you work more and talk less, so your users will not cry here about all those bugs inside that thing

Copy you? You mean how you have a carbon copy of vBulletin's layout and design? I only yesterday stumbled upon your site.

And the bugs are because it's the VERY first ALPHA release. ALPHA, meaning UNSTABLE.
I've fixed about 90% of them in 2 days, through SVN releases.

Also I saw on your forum (first and last click on your forum, thread about my forum statistic) that one of your user requested statistic like on my forum, I must warn you, Maxx Forum is not free, any modification is my property, so be carrefoul if you something copy from my site or my forum.

Uhmm, from what I can see, my forum statistics look NOTHING like yours. And if I want to add some thing similar to your forum, I sure as heck will. I aim to please my users by implementing their suggestions. If they want it, they will probably get it.

So go back to your forum that you don't plan on sharing with us anytime soon.
I didn't even want to fight, but you brought up a false argument that I feel I need to defend myself against.
Edited by iunruh on 09-08-2008 22:10,
0 replies
H
hammer
H
hammer 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 51 posts on the community forums.
answered

I thing fusion board will be open the road for new things
that neither vb or ipb have
I'm using fb and test it and my opinion is that fusionboard is that I wanted .

I used vb & ipb and I know what you mean but the functions are different

An examble:
In my v6 forum that I had, xandra made for my reqest a thanks button.
I ask it from SoBeNoFear and I get an amazing rating system

Thanks to SoBeNoFear for his work and the speed of the improvement .
0 replies
J
Jock
J
Jock 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

SoBeNoFear wrote:
I guess you didn't read the "don't mean to pick fights" part (or you did and totally disregarded it).

Copy you? You mean how you have a carbon copy of vBulletin's layout and design? I only yesterday stumbled upon your site.

And the bugs are because it's the VERY first ALPHA release. ALPHA, meaning UNSTABLE.
I've fixed about 90% of them in 2 days, through SVN releases.

Uhmm, from what I can see, my forum statistics look NOTHING like yours. And if I want to add some thing similar to your forum, I sure as heck will. I aim to please my users by implementing their suggestions. If they want it, they will probably get it.

So go back to your forum that you don't plan on sharing with us anytime soon.
I didn't even want to fight, but you brought up a false argument that I feel I need to defend myself against.
I guess if you didn't want to pick up fight, you will not wrote that post, but beside you want bump this thread, your intention was excatly that. So this is my last post here, and I will leave you after this post. So I don't need response.

This "group of infusions and mods" was 100% written by me. I don't use anyone else's code except for Digitanium's base forum and some javascript from tutorial sites because I'm not that great a javascript coder. No I'm not the "Owner of the vBulletin or Invision forum", I am the sole developer of fusionBoard, nothing more.
Sure they are and all that you wroted for two days? Get lost freak.

Yes, basic idea behind Maxx Forum at the start was to have as closest as possible vbulletin look. It was hard job, not everyone is able to this, sure you are not able to do this.

When I saw that I have looklike forum and when I saw that you copy many things also from vbulletin, had inspiration also on my forum, not just on look, but also in forums and subforums description text (they were so much like, now you changed them, but before few days they are almost similar), plus statistic was almost the same before I changed Maxx Forum statistic when I saw that is almost the same like Maxx Forum, I was decided to change my strategic goals, so from yesterday and long before you wroted this, I decided to made Maxx Forum own design and I annonced that on my forum here.
So I am some kind of the proud for Maxx Forum design and look. When you need create something out of the something else with totaly different code and different system behind, it is much harder to achieve than to create something totaly new and ad few codes and still have ordinary design and look.

The biggest trick was excatly in that. It was not secret I want to achieve excatly that with Maxx Forum and I had success with that. Also Maxx Forum basic site engine is v6 not v7 forum, so even those goals are even harder to made than with v7. Now it have basic engine something like v7.

So in this job, it is not everything just to know codes an etc, and yes, I saw many great things with good code behind, but very ugly, and design here it is also important. Also how I saw you had collection of the infusions and mods in one forum even before for v6. Of course it was ugly like this new collection from you.

So question here is if Maxx Forum was not your inspiration for your forum, how you didn't before for example had threads and posts icons in your forum, but long time ago
after I prestented that in Maxx Forum?

Lets see, vbullettin, invision, phpbb had them long time ago (years before), nobody in PHP Fusion community created them before me, and after I was created them in Maxx Forum, now you are coming with them also, and if they were inspiration to you when you collect all those infusions and mods, why you didn't do that before, but now? Becouse Maxx Forum was/is your inspiration. Not just you copy vbulletin like I did, you copied me also. Why you didn't choosen invision or phpbb? They are also great forums.

Yes, I will not share Maxx Forum, least not in this version. Like I said, from start it was not ment to be shared. It was created on that way that will be difficult to share, becouase it have many improvments inside basic engine, implemented inside site, not like infusion or simple mods, so behind Maxx Forum basic engine is almost like new v7 forum basic engine, and that is created inside site, so it will be very difficult to share him in this version.
But I share many other things for PHP Fusion community. Also I don't work just with forum. I created my site and it is unique site inside PHP Fusion community, so forum is just one part. On another PHP Fusion site I have so many great things what nobody have them in PHP Fusion community, so maybe I will share them, maybe not, that is my decision, and if I not do that one of the main reason will be kind of the people like you. I think that I now understand KEFF and Digitanum reasons for more secure license. Anywhere I give a damn about yours users requests, until you copy my own work and my ideas. I will not sue you or something like that. If I saw one single my thing (I meant my thing on your site) I will take your forum, remove all your copyright text or what ever, change a few lines and offer on my site for free download, in parts and like package. So if you like to play that game, I am more than ready.

Now I will not take your time anymore on this thread, an will not bump him, I see people non stop complaining about huge numbers of the errors from your package.

Are you sure this is ready even for Alpha, maybe it is good idea that you first fix all those errors and then publish something. I don't like those people who made
something and they didn't tested at all this before they go public. Even Alpha cannot have too much errors, and it seems you need first fix all those things before you go public, even with Alpha.

People will install that thing on theirs sites and you will destroy them theirs sites.

hammer wrote:
I thing fusion board will be open the road for new things
that neither vb or ipb have
I'm using fb and test it and my opinion is that fusionboard is that I wanted .

I used vb & ipb and I know what you mean but the functions are different

An examble:
In my v6 forum that I had, xandra made for my reqest a thanks button.
I ask it from SoBeNoFear and I get an amazing rating system

Thanks to SoBeNoFear for his work and the speed of the improvement .
I think you are clone of this guy, but anywhere if I mistaken, don't be silly and don't made me laugh. "FusionBoard" competition to vbulletin or invision board? Wahaha, good one.
0 replies

Category Forum

General Discussion

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 91 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 27 members

27 participants

M
M
Paul

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana (Groucho Marx)

Sites: Diptera.info (site owner); Online-Keys.net (site owner); Sciomyzidae.info (site co-owner); muscapaul.com (defunct; site owner)
  • Contributed 1,075 posts on the community forums.
K
K
KEFF 10
Member of Executive Committee. No sites running.
  • Contributed 797 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 32 threads in the forums
H
H
Homdax 10
  • Contributed 2,246 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 108 threads in the forums
I
I
Enjoy,

Invisiblegeek
invisablegeek@gmail.com
www.php-invent.com
img454.imageshack.us/img454/3313/invisible0rv.jpg
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 73 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 12 threads in the forums
D
D
"Might and Greed will never outweigh Honor and Loyalty"

Come join us for IRC Support: Here
  • Member, joined since
I
I
iunruh 10
  • Member, joined since
C
C
Craig 14
  • Contributed 4,462 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 212 threads in the forums
Q
Q
www.php-fusion.co.uk/../../images/smiley/cool.gif

Mike
---------------------------------------
Quartzkyte, admin @ French N.S.S.
  • Contributed 404 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 40 threads in the forums
S
S
www.postexus.com - Follow Postexus on Facebook.
  • Contributed 359 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 20 threads in the forums
J
J
Jock 10
  • Member, joined since
D
D
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 77 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 21 threads in the forums
A
A
alex08 10

i3.tinypic.com/263u6w5.gif
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 15 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
P
P
Puma 10
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE EARTHLINGS !!!
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 142 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 22 threads in the forums
D
D
  • Member, joined since
S
S
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
H
H
hammer 10
  • Member, joined since
A
A
Alcazar
E
E
Elactos 10
Infusions & modifications for PHP-Fusion v7
http://www.redward.org
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 138 posts on the community forums.
T
T
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 3 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
B
B
Basti 10
[PHP-Fusion Crew Member & Admin from June 2008 - December 2010]

http://basti2web.de - Support Site for my infusions
  • Contributed 1,099 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 32 threads in the forums
S
S
Smith 10
Regards,
Smith
smile
  • Member, joined since
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
T
T
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 3 posts on the community forums.
S
S
  • Member, joined since
N
N
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 45 posts on the community forums.
G
G
Visit the new home of the merge between Hacking Vs. Security and Security Override!
My copyright removal has been switched over from HvS to SecurityOverride.
  • Contributed 638 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 28 threads in the forums
N
N
Ninos 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 58 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 11 threads in the forums
S
S
StoyaN 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 162 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 37 threads in the forums

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet