Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

PhotoGallery:: Picture Upload Error

Asked Modified Viewed 8,760 times
A
alexxfender
A
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 47 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 6 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Currently im running on v6.01.13. When i upload a picture, it says, "New photo added to database" but the pic did not appear and it says, "No image". In the photogallery page it says, "No thumbnail" and if i click this--the following appears..

2_1.jpg
Testing

Date: 27/12/2007 01:26
Added by: alexxfender
Dimensions: x pixels

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for images/photoalbum/album_5/2_1.jpg in /home/xxxx/public_html/photogallery.php on line 68
Filesize: Bytes
Comments: 0
Rating: None

What could be the problem..

I had this kind of error previously when my disk space runs out. But now i have more than 300 Mb of free disk space.
My hosting provider told me recently that they had done the server shifting. I thought it could be the permission issue, but even when i set it to 777, no luck yet.

Please hElP
0 replies

31 posts

A
alexxfender
A
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 47 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 6 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
answered

Yes. MrSimple, that is what i saw in the handbook... unless i CHMOD to 777 my photogallery is not working. It was updated only in the database but the photos are never uploaded.
0 replies

Category Forum

Bugs and Errors - 6

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 31 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 7 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet