Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Where is Theme category for v. 9.03.00? + Suggestion for Marketplace

Asked Modified Viewed 1,233 times
R
realdeal
R
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 6 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Where do I find more themes specifically for the PHPFusion 9+ series (9.03.00)? Because I can't see which theme works with which series or version of PHPFusion.
I think it would be easier and more logic to find addons in general in the Marketplace, if these where categoriesed under the specific series or version that they actually work with (just a suggestion)?

Suggestion:
When I click on "Download" on the front page, I see 4 sub categories:
PHP-FUSION 7 DOWNLOADS - PHP-FUSION 8 DOWNLOADS - PHP-FUSION 9 DOWNLOADS - DOWNLOAD ARCHIVES, so why not do the same with the Addons in the Marketplace (except the archives)? - so that the user is directed to the right Addons, which works with the specific series or version of PHPFusion, which the user has installed on his or her homepage. That would simplify the search for infusions, panels and themes etc. for the end user! And that would make PHPFusion so much more attractive to new potential users and buyers of this fine CMS!
0 replies

1 post

C
Chan
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Thank you for the comments. The download v7,8,9 pages are for search engine to do SEO so people can do search effectively. Besides most getting the latest copy off Github.

This has been mentioned before and suggested by Robin. But I was prioritising in other fixes ad development progresses.

I will have these adjustments done to Marketplace to include a Core Version filters to get the items to the version you need.

I will also make adjustments on the fields for wallet to be integrated directly to your profile more streamlined here.
(about 95% do not enter First or Last name into Wallet information)

I will solve all these in the next update.
1 reply

Category Forum

Themes Support

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 1 post
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

C
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
R
R
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 6 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet