Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Looking for a designer/theme porter!

Asked Modified Viewed 1,592 times
T
tsquez
T
tsquez 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hi all,

My name is Thomas and I am the owner/admin of http://www.skunk-workz.com At the present time I design themes/skins for Dragonfly CMS, Postnuke and PHPNuke.

I am currently interested in expanding the CMS systems my themes will work with and I would like to ad PHP Fusion to that list.

I am looking for a designer/theme porter who would be interested in joining the Skunk-Workz team and help us expand into this community. The position would entail porting current and future themes to this CMS and moderating the PHP Fusion section of the Skunk-Workz forums, plus some other things will be included as well.

If you are interested you can contact me via Skunk-Workz.com or if you have MSN Messenger you can contact me via skunkworkz69 [at] hotmail.com. I look forward to speaking with you.
Edited by tsquez on 19-08-2007 03:34,
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

General Discussion

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

T
T
tsquez 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet