Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Faster Method of Sorting BB Codes? Ajax? Database? Drag & Drop?

Asked Modified Viewed 1,153 times
V
VyperPrecisionCorporation
V
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 13 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 4 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I am trying to sort my BB Codes so the ones that go together are together, and I am finding this is a very long-drawn-out process. It is taking me hours, literally, to sort my BB Codes with the way the current BB Codes Sorting is. It's taking more of my time than I must spend doing it. Does anyone have any Suggestions on how to Sort my BB Codes faster? I have some ideas but do not have the Coding Skills to make it happen. Here are some of my ideas to make the BB Codes Sorting Faster. It would be wonderful if someone could help with this and if someone can find a fix for this without editing too many Core Files, I'd be honored. Below are my Ideas for Speeding Up the Process of Sorting BB Codes:

1. Implement Ajax into the BB Codes so no Page Refreshes Occur. This would speed up the process a lot.
2. Modify the BB Codes Admin Page so that it is Drag and Drop Sorting as with the Panels in the Admin Section.
3. Is there a way to sort the BB Codes easily in the Database?
4. Is there any quick fix to this issue? BB Codes definitely need updated to be easier to deal with like other things on the site.

0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

BB Codes - 9

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

V
V
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 13 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 4 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet