Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Several Errors Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user & Warning: mysqli

Asked Modified Viewed 1,601 times
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=24]HELP WANTED FOR PHP-FUSION PROJECTS[/size]
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 120 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 44 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I am receiving numerous Errors on my website Illusive Enterprises at https://www.illusiveenterprises.com. All of the Errors are Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user & Warning: mysqli Errors. I checked both of the Files and see no issues with either of the Files myself but I am not great at PHP, I am still learning. I checked my Username, Password & Database Information& it is ALL correct, so I do not know why I am receiving these Errors. This is a Fresh Installation of PHPFusion 9.03 just installed on September 28th because I had Errors before similar to this & other Errors also that I could not get resolved && unfortunately, none of my Backups worked to fix it. The Backups should have fixed the issues because I Restored at least two Backups from when I know for a fact the website was working properly. I honestly wish I could get the Backups from my previous Installation to work because I did months of work on that website but it is what it is. Right now, I want to try to fix these Errors first. The website was working properly on September 29th because I visited it, today is the first day I noticed these Errors. I am not sure if it's from an Infusion I Infused or what is going on. If you can help me, please do, all help is appreciated. I do not really want to delete all of my Infusions because that is A LOT OF WORK finding all the files to delete but if it necessary I will. I have already tried Restoring my Database & it did not help. Below is a list of the Errors I am receiving as soon as I visit the website.

[center][size=200]ERRORS LIST[/size]

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'illusive'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/illusive/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 180

Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/illusive/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 182

Warning: mysqli_errno() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/illusive/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 182

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'illusive'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/illusive/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 180

Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/illusive/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 182

Warning: mysqli_errno() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/illusive/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 182
Website configurations do not exist, please check your config.php file or run install.php again.

Below are the Contents of my config.php & MySQLi.inc Files Both. I did type in random information for my Username, Password & ETC for Security & Privacy. If you need my original Files with the information that is correct in them, instead of random information, please let me know & I will provide them to you, I can always change my information as necessary if someone needs the original copies of the files as they are uploaded on my website server. 

[size=150]If anyone can help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it very, very much. I am stuck with this. I searched here & searched Google & could not find a resolution to fix it. [/size][/center]
Edited by Falk on 02-10-2020 04:21,
0 replies

4 posts

F
Falk
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

Never post your passwords, salts, etc online. 
You need to check your hosts password and user for your mysql connection. This is where it fails. 
I also suggest using PDO if your host supports it instead, it is better.

0 replies
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
answered

I edited it and removed my real information. I realized I accidentally posted it like it was and I edited it immediately. I see my files contents are both gone now though. Did the edit not change the information? When I checked back, it was NOT my real information, it was fake information.

Never post your passwords, salts, etc online. 
You need to check your hosts password and user for your mysql connection. This is where it fails. 
I also suggest using PDO if your host supports it instead, it is better.
0 replies
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
  • Member, joined since
answered

Never post your passwords, salts, etc online. - USERNAMES, PASSWORDS, SALTS & ETC WERE FAKE, NOT MINE. I edited it after I realized I did originally accidentally post my real information and put fake information in so it was fake information not my real information. I know not to post or share that stuff.
You need to check your hosts password and user for your mysql connection. This is where it fails. - I checked, the information is CORRECT but I will check one more time to ensure.
I also suggest using PDO if your host supports it instead, it is better. - I am unsure if my Host Supports PDO or not but if they do, how do I find it in cPanel? Where would it be located? PHPMyAdmin? MySQL? Databases? cPanel Itself? How do I switch to it if so? 
1 reply
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
  • Member, joined since
answered

[size=150]ALL ISSUES FIXED. My website www.illusiveenterprises.com is working again. There was ONE SIMPLE TYPO in my Password, that was the issue. I also changed my $db_driver = 'mysqli' to $db_driver 'pdo' in my config.php and it's working fine or seems to be thus far. If errors occur, I'll change back so PDO is supported by my Web Hosting Server. I have AN EXCELLENT WEB HOSTING COMPANY. They are the BEST I've ever hosted with and that's saying a lot. They offer a lot that most do not offer and are available on WhatsApp, Skype or Via Ticket 24/7/365 and respond in minutes usually and generally, fix anything wrong or install anything you wany free. Not many Hosts out there like that. 

I got off track sorry, thanks for all the help Falk. One tiny typo caused all this. I just WISH  I could find someone to help me restore my Database and Files for the site from before the 28th ( I have about 5 Backups). I put too much work and time into it and lost it but at least it works now and I can start all over now. Now if we can just get some MORE INFUSIONS RELEASED SOON THAT WE CAN USE![/size]

If it is correct it should work. 
For PDO, just try $db_driver = 'pdo'; instead of mysql in config.php
0 replies

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 4 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

F
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
S
S
  • Member, joined since

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet