Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Infusions after upgrade

Asked Modified Viewed 2,263 times
S
sadamyne
S
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 27 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 9 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hi,

I upgrade from version 7 to an early version 9 and now to the last version.
After upgrade my infusions admin panel is empty.
Is this normal?
Thanks in advance
sadamyne attached the following image:
Image not found
0 replies

1 post

S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=24]HELP WANTED FOR PHP-FUSION PROJECTS[/size]
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 120 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 44 threads in the forums
answered

Hello sadamyne,
Yes this is to be expected when upgrading from PHPFusion 7 to PHPFusion 9 because MOST of the PHPFusion 7 Infusions have not yet been updated to work with PHPFusion 9, sot therefore, they will not appear in your Infusions Admin Panel. They will not work until they are updated to work with PHPFusion 9.

If you're new here, there is a Forum for requesting PHPFusion 9 Infusions, perhaps you can request them there or contact the Author of the Infusion directly to see if they are willing to update it. Unfortunately, not many of the PHPFusion 7 Infusions have yet been updated and there's NOT a lot of PHPFusion 9 Infusions.

I am opening a site in the NEAR FUTURE called Illusive PHPFusion 9 Addons Marketplace where Members can Design & Develop and Update PHPFusion 9 Addons. While there is not much on the site as of yet, is is open for registration. The URL for that site will be https://www.illusivefusion9marketplace.com (hope Admins do not mind me sharing this here). If you cannot find anyone to update the Addons you need or want, please visit that site and Register and post your Request and we will get to it as soon as we can if we can update it, some Infusions are protected by Copyrights and cannot be shared.

Hi,

I upgrade from version 7 to an early version 9 and now to the last version.
After upgrade my infusions admin panel is empty.
Is this normal?
Thanks in advance
0 replies

Category Forum

Upgrading issues - 9

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 1 post
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

S
S
[size=24]HELP WANTED FOR PHP-FUSION PROJECTS[/size]
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 120 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 44 threads in the forums
S
S
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 27 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 9 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet