Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Porting PHP-Nuke Themes to PHPFusion

Asked Modified Viewed 4,170 times
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=24]HELP WANTED FOR PHP-FUSION PROJECTS[/size]
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 120 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 44 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Has anyone ported PHP-Nuke themes to PHPFusion? If so, how hard is it to do? I have heard PHP-Nuke themes are quite similar to PHPFusion's, is this true? Here is a pic of the theme I'd like to try to port...
destinedesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/apollo-white-metal-php-nuke-evo-platinum-theme-screen-1.png
0 replies

3 posts

F
Falk
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

You have Gee Factor and Apollo in the Themes Directory
0 replies
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
answered

AWESOME! Thank you so much Domi. I didn't realize the Apollo theme here is the same as the one I posted, the little thumbnails make them look different.
Edited by N/A on 06-10-2014 07:02,
0 replies
— 8 years later —
V
VyperPrecisionCorporation
V
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 13 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 4 threads in the forums
answered

I know this is a VERY OLD THREAD but I am wondering if anyone has a Tutorial or Guide for Converting PHP-Nuke Themes to PHP-Fusion 9 Themes and if so, would you be willing to share it, please?
0 replies

Category Forum

Themes Support

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 3 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

3 participants

F
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
S
S
  • Member, joined since
V
V
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 13 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 4 threads in the forums

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet